About Farsight Africa: Farsight Africa Group is a leading full-service Pan-African communications and research company that delivers impactful solutions to companies, governments, development organizations’ and individuals across East Africa.
- Preparing and executing payments
- Keeping records and filing of transactions and relevant documentation
- Assisting in daily, weekly and monthly treasury operations and track key treasury operational benchmarks
- Assisting with accurate and timely posting of documents of original entry into the accounting system
- Preparing and maintaining all the books of accounts. This includes assisting with month end closing processes and general journal entries
- Ensuring compliance with taxation and any other financial statutory requirements including filing and payment of NHIF, PAYE, NSSF, HELB,VAT among others
- Assisting internal and external auditors by providing financial information as may be required
- Performing regular review of financial data recorded in the system
- Performing various reconciliations including bank, related party, supplier and customer reconciliations
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office Packages
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with great precision and accuracy
- Organization, attention to details and follow-through
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Finance Intern.