You are brilliant, you drive results in a big way and you get things done.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Business Analyst to join our Business Change Management team.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Focus “on understanding the needs of the business as a whole, its strategic direction, and identifying initiatives that will allow a business to meet those strategic goals.
- Carry out thorough examination of not only the business problem/need and its proposed business solution, but also an in-depth look into whether the proposed solution is truly the best solution.
- Perform detailed analysis of what the solution entails, its risks, and its feasibility in the existing organizational climate.
- Tackle projects across multiple domains and handle new business domains with the same level of confidence as familiar ones.
- Maintain a deep awareness of how business operation works and help stakeholders explore technology possibilities to more effectively execute on their roles.
- Research and discern where a business is and where it should be. Conduct feasibility studies.
- Perform opportunity identification and analysis. Prepare and maintain the business cases.
- Facilitate business involvement and ownership of new/future business requirements; documentation and or review of requirements / user stories / use cases.
- Analyze business processes; identify alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches.
- Contribute to evaluating the factors that must be addressed in the business change program.
- Help establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the systems and business process.
- Provide support to users and coordinate with IT staff to help review and provide input to the design of the IT system from the business perspective.
- Assist business users in identifying business problems, needs and functions, understand stakeholders’ concerns and requirements, identify improvement opportunities, and contribute business input for developing the business case for the IT system development projects.
- Plan the scope, schedule and approach for performing the activities related to business analysis for the IT system development project, monitor the progress, coordinate with the Internal PM and report to Project Steering Committee on changes, risks and issues wherever appropriate.
- Have practiced Requirements Elicitation, Business Requirements Analysis, Business Solution Assessment and Validation, Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring, Requirements Management and Communication, Stakeholder Analysis, Business Rules Analysis, Data Analysis, Business Modeling.
- Degree in Information Technology, mathematics and statistics, business studies and/or related business fields as well as a certification in the one of the following: Lean six sigma green/black belt, Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), Professional Business Analyst (PMI-PBA), Business Process Management (BPM).
- At least 7 years overall experience in a busy business environment encompassing at least 3 years’ professional experience in business analysis & improvement.
- Process improvement & modeling using various methods and tools (Six Sigma, UML, BPMN, Workflows)
- Knowledge of technology structures: networks, data base, communications, internet.
- A wild duck – out of the box thinker, Logical, analytical and investigative mind, as well as creative abilities with high level of mathematical/statistical aptitude and strong problem solving/ Root cause analysis skills.
- Entrepreneurial flair with strong business acumen and excellent communication skills. Is influencing and results-oriented.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae
We are an equal opportunity employer.