AAR Healthcare Kenya Limited is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 18 clinics across the country and serving over 300,000 clients annually.
At AAR Healthcare, we employ experienced medical and management staff, and use internationally approved disease management protocols and drug formulary supported by the state of the art information technology systems to provide consistent treatment for our clients from anywhere in East Africa.
Driven by our people, we have a strong focus on provision of preventive care and are committed to offering high quality and affordable healthcare.
We are inviting applications for the following positions:
1. Head of Clinical Business Operations
Purpose of the Position: Reporting to the Managing Director, the job holder will be responsible for Clinical Business Operations revenue growth, delivery of consistently high quality and cost effective clinical services in order to satisfy clients’ needs.
The job holder will have responsibility for Health Centre Managers across the country.
Key Performance Areas:
- Business growth and expansion of Outpatient Centres
- Expansion of services within our Outpatient Centres to make our facilities a one stop shop
- Developing and implementing the strategic direction for clinical operations in line with corporate strategies
- Clinical risk management
- Consistent, cost effective out patient service delivery in all units in the network
- Ensuring quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring optimal utilization of clinical MIS system and data mining for decision making
- Ensuring development and implementation of annual operating plans and budgets for the department
- Development and implementation of clinical and non—clinical SOPs
- You will be the liaison person for Government/Regulatory Authorities
Level of Education & Experience:
- Degree in either of the following fields: Medical training, Clinical Medicine, Public Health, Psychology.
- MBA is desirable
- Must have been a senior manager in a credible medical service organization for a minimum of 5 years.
- Have distinguished level of maturity and excellence in multi-disciplinary clinical operations and posses demonstrated capacity to articulate clinical agenda.
- Experience in managing strategy, change, diversity, financial performance, productivity, championing customer focus and people management
2. Health Centre Manager (Nakuru, Eldoret, Nairobi)
Reporting to the Head of Clinical Business Operations, the job holder will be responsible for delivering appropriate, high quality, cost effective preventive and curative clinical services to all our clients.
3. Customer Service Executive (Nairobi)
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Customer Experience, the job holder will be responsible for improved business relationships, customer retention and driving sales growth.
The position holder will be the liaison for internal and external communication with clients.
To access the full job descriptions and make an online application, please visit
The closing date of applications is 9’ October 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.