30 Job interview questions: If you have been invited to attend an interview then congratulations! Many employers receive a lot of job applications and the fact that you have been shortlisted for the interview means that you have edged your competitors.
Now it’s time to roll your sleeves and get to work. You need to prepare for the job interview. Using our job interview questions to prepare for the job interview will guarantee you great interview performance.
We have compiled for you a comprehensive list of 30 job interview questions most commonly asked in interviews. In case you want to look at common interview questions and answers fell free. The list we are about to share with you contains all the possible questions one would be asked in an interview.
It’s important for you to do your best through preparations to ensure you can answer the job interview questions listed here. This will show that you’re the right person for the job.
These are some important tips on how to prepare for a job interview.
- Make sure you understand the interviewers’ organization
- Prepare to answer the likely interview questions listed here
- Make sure you are ready for the interview to register successful performance
Here are the 30 Job interview questions that you need to revise and answer to the satisfaction of the employer. Always refer to the job advert so that you answer the questions in relation to the job you are preparing for its interview.
List of 30 Job Interview Questions
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- How did you hear about the position?
- What do you know about the company?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your greatest professional strengths?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- What is your greatest professional achievement?
- Tell me about a challenge or conflict you’ve faced at work, and how you dealt with it.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What’s your dream job?
- What other companies are you interviewing with?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- Why were you fired?
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What’s your management style?
- What’s a time you exercised leadership?
- What’s a time you disagreed with a decision that was made at work?
- How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
- Why was there a gap in your employment?
- Can you explain why you changed career paths?
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
- What would your first 30, 60, or 90 days look like in this role?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?
- Are you planning on having children?
- What do you think we could do better or differently?
- Do you have any questions for us?
We believe that you have practiced answering Job interview questions listed above and now you are ready for the job interview. We wish you the best of luck! Read also: